- Overnight Revitalizing Gel Mask Recharges Dehydrated Skin while You Sleep
1. Hydrates and Locks in Moisture
Contains ionized mineral water and ceramides to deliver intense doses of moisture to stressed, parched skin overnight while forming a moisturizing film over skin to lock in active ingredients from skincare treatments.
2. Brightens and Purifies
Infused with apricot and chestnut extracts, the mask helps to gently exfoliate and brighten skin over time.
3. Soothes and Relaxes
Contains Sleepscent, an aromatic blend of ylang ylang, rose, sandalwood oil and orange flower, to relax the body and mind, promoting deep sleep and enhancing skin’s recovery abilities.
Step 1 After toner and emulsion, apply evenly across face.
Step 2 After product is absorbed completely, leave treatment on overnight and rinse off in morning.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
- Apply a little more product when your skin feels extra dry.
- Apply on the neck for neck care.
Water, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, trehalose, camellia sinensis leaf extract, water(himalaya snow water), prunus armeniaca (apricot) fruit extract, beta-glucan, castanea sativa (chestnut) seed extract, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide mea, citrus medica limonum(lemon) fruit extract, musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, actinidia chinensis (kiwi) fruit extract, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit/leaf/stem extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, 1,2-hexanediol, glycogen, glutamic acid, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethiconol, lysine HCL, magnesium gluconate, magnesium aspartate, mannitol, serine, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sucrose, stearyl behenate, citrulline, silica dimethyl silylate, acetyl tetrapeptide-11, atelocollagen, alanine, arginine, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, inulin lauryl carbamate, zinc gluconate, carbomer, copper gluconate, caprylyl glycol, calcium gluconate, threonine, tropolone, triethanolamine, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, polysorbate 20, PCA, histidine HCL, disodium EDTA, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, Cl 42090.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
- a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
- b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
- a) Close the lid after every use.
- b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
- c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.